Understanding NOVA Brokerage Software Module
- SUBMITTED BY : Bruce Garcia
- Sep 12, 2019
Are you looking for brokerage software module? If yes, then NOVA brokerage software module is perfect for you. Using this brokerage dispatch module allows you broker your excess freight or manage your entire brokerage division.
In fact, it’s paramount to see and update the status of your brokerage software shipments effortlessly and quickly. Even, it’s important to take orders quickly and easily. The form for order entry is designed such a way to keep typing to minimum. Here are a few important features of NOVA brokerage software module:
- This brokerage software is easy to use and allowing you to get pertinent details at a glance.
- The software has a web interface that allows your customers to keep a proper track of their own shipments.
- By entering their own shipment details, your customers can access their orders through web order entry interface.
- The software module has the user interface, which is customizable for every user. This means, your customers get to access the information that they need.
- This software solution is fully integrated with Trans*Eaz Billing and Rating module.
- You can easily check the account numbers of your customers and other information that are used frequently without leaving the data entry form. The drag and drop process is used throughout the brokerage operation module.
- You can access the important operational information with airport style status monitors and color coded shipment statuses.
- You will get visual presentation of brokerage dispatch shipments and status changes with point and click interface that keeps the typing to minimum.
- The brokerage software module is fully integrated with back office applications like Billing and Rating, Document Imaging, Accounts Payable and Sales Analysis and Accounts Receivable.
- You will get a complete line of custom-designed programming services and if you need a specific feature other than them, they can add that feature for you.
- Your shipment status gets updated in real time for a better understanding of your shipments current status.
- The software module checks all data entry functions extensively ensuring precision and completeness, aiming to keep the data entry errors to minimum.
- Before an order gets accepted, the software checks credit of all customers. Through the templates, this can create recurring shipments, minimizing the keying rate.
- Featuring with color coded airport style monitors; it can provide up-to-date information regarding your shipment status. This can offer complete support for different locations or freight terminals and different companies.
- Access to every aspect of the software module is properly controlled at the user level. Therefore, order entry clerks only get to see what they require to do their jobs whereas the dispatchers see only what they need to do.
- When it comes to creating your freight bills, there’s no need to re-enter the data. The software module is completely EDI capable. You can exchange EDI information with your trading partners without rekeying of information.
- This software application offers a comprehensive suite of reports that allow you to track the performance properly.
- The brokerage software is an open source database with an active developer community and is powered by Firebird. You don’t need to buy costly database licenses. In addition to, Firebird is compliant with ODBC so that you can use Crystal Reports or similar software applications to create your own set of reports.
For more information about NOVA brokerage software module, please contact Aurora Software at https://www.aurorasoftware.com/contact/. We will get back to you with your required details or information regarding our software module as soon as possible.