The TRANS*EAZ and NOVA General Ledger systems are designed like the systems sold for large mainframe computers. TRANS*EAZ / NOVA General Ledger gives your company all of the power and flexibility available to the largest companies.
The system supports multi-company, multi-division, and multi-department companies. Income and expense (P&L) reports can be prepared at the division level. This means that you can set up each of your terminals, or other revenue centers such as a shop or garage, as divisions, and evaluate each operation separately.
Key features include:
- The account identifier for the general ledger system is up to twenty-two characters long; can identify the company, division, and account.
- G/L interfaces with sub-ledgers such as A/R, A/P, and payroll.
- Reports and screen displays give a complete analysis of individual accounts, ranges of accounts, or all journal entries in the system.
- Quick access to information needed to close accounting periods and financial reports.
- Complete financial statements are prepared and ready for distribution.
- Provides year-to-date and year-to-year comparisons for a complete performance picture.
- Accounting periods can be reopened to allow for late or adjusting entries.
- Gives you a quick financial picture and then gets final reports after the full details are available.