ATA VEHICLE MAINTENANCE REPORTING STANDARDS COMPLIANT
NOVA implements a Vehicle Maintenance system as well as a Management Information System.
Key features of the Vehicle Maintenance Software include:
- Uses American Trucking Association Vehicle maintenance reporting standards
- The VMRS System tracks “who, where, and what” cost done to all equipment Integrates with the NOVA accounting system (GL, AP, AR)
- Information can be used for major decisions regarding Capital expenditures, Operational and Labor requirements, Safety programs, etc.
- NOVA’s VMRS System uses the ATA uniform parts identification system Purchase Order Maintenance and Receiving programs maintains an adequate supply of parts
- Eliminates Equipment and Mechanic downtime caused by a lack of parts inventory
- Identifies Quality Vendors at the Best Price
- Reduces Clerical Time for Parts Procurement and Control Repair Order Entry
- NOVA uses ATA Codes to track the reason for repair Repair, Work Accomplished, Repair Class, Repair Site and Part Failure
- VMRS Tracks and makes all Calculations of the Parts Inventory Costs, and Labor Costs associated with the use of Equipment
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A VMRS PACKAGE?
Please take a few minutes and call us at Aurora. Or you can always email us requesting information and we’ll be happy to respond as quickly as possible!
Call us today and see how Aurora Software, Inc. can work for you!
Feel the Aussie spirit at Woo Casino! Big wins and endless fun await you!