ATA VEHICLE MAINTENANCE REPORTING STANDARDS COMPLIANT
NOVA implements a Vehicle Maintenance system as well as a Management Information System.
Key features of the Vehicle Maintenance Software include:
- Uses American Trucking Association Vehicle maintenance reporting standards
- The VMRS System tracks “who, where, and what” cost done to all equipment Integrates with the NOVA accounting system (GL, AP, AR)
- Information can be used for major decisions regarding Capital expenditures, Operational and Labor requirements, Safety programs, etc.
- NOVA’s VMRS System uses the ATA uniform parts identification system Purchase Order Maintenance and Receiving programs maintains an adequate supply of parts
- Eliminates Equipment and Mechanic downtime caused by a lack of parts inventory
- Identifies Quality Vendors at the Best Price
- Reduces Clerical Time for Parts Procurement and Control Repair Order Entry
- NOVA uses ATA Codes to track the reason for repair Repair, Work Accomplished, Repair Class, Repair Site and Part Failure
- VMRS Tracks and makes all Calculations of the Parts Inventory Costs, and Labor Costs associated with the use of Equipment
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A VMRS PACKAGE?
Please take a few minutes and call us at Aurora. Or you can always email us requesting information and we’ll be happy to respond as quickly as possible!