Intermodal Container Tracking Software
NOVA INTERMODAL OPERATIONS SOFTWARE
We are now proud to offer Container Tracking!
NOVA’s Intermodal dispatch software is a complete and integrated software module developed specifically for the Intermodal drayage industry. It offers the control and flexibility to properly manage the information throughout your company. Without a doubt, NOVA will streamline the daily activity in each department and enable you to focus on critical issues in Intermodal operations and Intermodal accounting.
We designed NOVA in a user-friendly manner. Timely and accurate information, along with Container Tracking, will assist your Intermodal operations staff in each business decision. NOVA will maximize your utilization of equipment and drivers, improve cash flow, eliminate duplication and increase the productivity of your team.
Read below for more of the programming features:
- Container Tracking Updates from port or rail (truly GAME CHANGING!)
- Driver Mobile dispatch w/ document capture
- Extensive editing and validation of Intermodal data entry
- Tested and proven by more than 200 trucking companies
- Multi-location and multi-company
- Security and permission levels established by the user
- ODBC compliant for use with Crystal Reports, Excel, etc. Gateways to relational database management systems
- Concurrent access to all Intermodal software modules Interactive instructions for all data intermodal dispatch entry
- Easy to learn and use Integrated Document imaging software
- The Intermodal freight billing process generally starts when the driver returns all paperwork for each shipment.
- All information for billing and rating is updated from the NOVA’s Intermodal dispatch module.
- Processing Intermodal freight bills correctly the first time improves cash flow and eliminates duplicate work.
- The Intermodal freight bill is the accounts receivable record simplifying corrections and processing of new accounts.
ARE YOU AN INTERMODAL CARRIER LOOKING FOR A SOFTWARE SOLUTION?
Invest a few minutes and reach out to us, either by email or phone, and we would be happy to assist you in any questions you may have. Contact us!