FUEL AND MILEAGE (F & M)
NOVA: F & M
NOVA takes care of one of the major aggravations of running a trucking company: tracking and reporting the miles traveled and fuel purchased in each state for tax purposes. NOVA includes a series of modules that will reduce both the amount of time and difficulty of entering data. Additionally, NOVA will produce summary reports which are transcribed onto the required state forms. The system will also supply performance data about your equipment and drivers.
Key features of NOVA’s Fuel and Mileage:
- For companies that utilize the full dispatch system, the mileage information comes from the dispatch history and the mileage files.
- For companies that do not wish to process all dispatches using NOVA, data can be imported from drivers’ trip reports and logs.
- Full purchases are tracked at the driver and equipment level.
- NOVA’s Fuel & Mileage module also tracks equipment maintenance and repair expenses.
- The system differentiates between bulk and outside purchases.
- Reports are provided to directly list the fuel purchased in selected states to provide the detailed support documents required by some states.
- OH, NY, and MA toll road miles are maintained separately to ensure proper credit.
- Support programs report average miles per gallon by tractor or by driver.
- Oil consumption and road repairs are shown when entered.
- NOVA simplifies the task of filing quarterly reports.
- You will save time and money by reducing the effort needed to comply with audit requests.
Have specific questions regarding Fuel and Mileage?
Feel free to call our supportive sales staff and we will be happy to help any way we can.